Are you always forced to agree with what others say?
Do you find the opposing parties leaving unhappily at the end of discussions?
SUCCESS DESTINY BUILDER – If this is the case then, it is high time you enrolled yourself for Negotiating Training. During the training the candidate will be informed of what negotiation actually means.
You will be taught the following points during the negotiation process:
- Understand the various kinds of negotiations.
- Approach the matter from the opposing party`s point of view.
- Define a negotiation style unique to you.
- Read other people.
- Work with your own negotiation “style” and methods.
- Know when to push further or to concede gracefully.
- Know the bottom line.
- Deal with hidden factors.
- Make decisions beneficial to both parties.
- Close the deal without causing any hard feelings to anyone.
The whole negotiation process is complex. Different situations require different negotiating training techniques. The success of the negotiation lies in selecting the right technique for the right scenario.
In situations like asking for a hike in pay or deciding on the price of a house or land, “hard” negotiation is suitable. You must drive a hard bargain in order to get what you want.
On the other hand, when dealing with sensitive matters, like delegating tasks to team members or trying to make your children do their chores, “soft” negotiation is the only option.
The whole purpose of the negotiation process is not about winning or losing. It is all about learning to get the best possible solution from a difficult situation for everyone. The way you present your views can make the difference between success and failure. Strong, confident presentation of facts will help you reach your goal and bring mutual satisfaction to all parties.
In major cities like Gurgaon and Hyderabad, many institutes conduct Negotiating Seminars for the benefit of people in all walks of life.
The important points discussed during the Negotiating Seminar are:
- How to make your own game plan and stick to it till the end.
- How to bring out all the hidden power you possess to the front.
- How to make successful agreements in the future.
- How to set a target and achieve it.
- How to use the information gathered from the opposition to good use.
- How to avoid and dodge the traps laid down by the opposition.
- How to frame countermeasures for any sudden attack from the other side.
- How to break deadlocks and avoid impasses.
- How to guard against psychological ploys.
- How to work skillfully as well as discreetly.
- How to make successful deals and maintain long term relationships.
At the end of the seminar you can truly say that you have mastered the art of negotiation. Employees are always engaged in the process of negotiation on a daily basis with colleagues as well as clients. That is why companies and firms in Vizag provide negotiation training for their staff. Sometimes negotiation seminars are also conducted so that the employees can learn the latest techniques of negotiation.
After becoming a master in the art of negotiation, you can be confident of pocketing all the deals that come your way!!!